Plan to Eat Affiliate Program Terms
By signing up for the Plan to Eat Affiliate Program, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Plan to Eat can update and change the Affiliate Program Terms from time to time without notice. Any new features will be subject to the Affiliate Program Terms. Continued use of the affiliate program after any changes will indicate your consent to such changes. You can view the most current version of the Affiliate Program Terms at: https://app.plantoeat.com/referral_program_terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your outstanding referral commission payments.
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the Affiliate Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
Affiliate commissions and payment
Referrals will be associated with your account when:
- a person visits your unique affiliate link and signs up for a trial.
- you send a friend request email and they sign up for a trial using the unique link in the welcome email.
- you share a link to one of your recipes and a person visits that recipe and then signs up for a trial.
- a person manually picks your account as their affiliate (by searching for your email or login name) when they are signing up for subscription for the first time.
You can participate in the affiliate program during your 30-Day trial period. However, you will not be paid affiliate commissions until you sign up for the program.
Commissions payments are based on 20% of the subscription fee.
For example: $1 for a $4.95/Month subscription, and $8 for a $39/Year subscription.
Your commission is calculated every time your referral makes a payment. Affiliate commissions are paid before the 15th of every month and are based on your referral's payments from the previous month. Affiliate payments are only earned if a customer makes a payment.
A PayPal account is required
Affiliate payments are paid via PayPal. We can not send checks or cash. You are required to have a PayPal account and a working email address associated with your Plan to Eat account to receive commission payments from PayPal. We recommend that you use the same email in your Plan to Eat account that you use for your PayPal account. You can also add your email that you use in Plan to Eat to your PayPal account as a second email.
We make eating at home easier.
Collect and organize your recipes from anywhere,
add those recipes to your meal planning calendar,
and Plan to Eat will make your organized grocery list.
Try it FREE for 30 days! No credit card required!
At the end of your trial, you can subscribe for $4.95/month or $39/year ($3.25/month).
There’s nothing to remember to cancel if Plan to Eat is not for you. We won’t bother you, but we might cry a little.