Join the Learning Series to learn how to make meal planning fun!
The Learning Series is a 5-week email course to help you learn the nitty-gritty of meal planning with Plan to Eat.
This email course is free and available for everyone - existing subscribers and new trialing customers. All you need is a Plan to Eat account!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Exclusive videos that give you detailed walk throughs of Plan to Eat features.
- Twice weekly emails filled with custom meal planning info, sent right to your inbox!
- Live Q&As with meal planning experts (that’s us!).
- A private portal to access all the Learning Series content.
- Giveaways, including gift cards to our swag store, handmade mugs, and more!
Learn how to use your recipes to make custom meal plans...and Plan to Eat will create the shopping list for you! Plan to Eat will simplify your meal planning to destress and elevate your life!
The next session begins on January 8th, 2024.
We don’t offer guided instruction like this anywhere else! If you’re interested in step-by-step instruction and live Q&As, sign up for the Learning Series below.
In January, you’ll learn:
- The 5 steps to creating a meal plan.
- The 3 essential elements of Plan to Eat.
- The fastest way to add recipes to your account.
- Tools for creating custom meal plans that fit your family’s needs.
- How to automatically generate your shopping list!
- The best features on both the app and website.
Here's what one Plan to Eat customer has to say about The Learning Series:
"It took me a little time to start the program because it felt overwhelming. Then I did The Learning Series. The class is easy, step by step instructions. I learned so much. I am so happy with this app now. I am now planning my meals, shopping, and sharing recipes. This is what everyone needs to make their life less stressful." - Kimberly
The series is available to everyone, current subscribers or trialing customers. If you participated in The Learning Series previously and would like access to the information again, you will need to sign-up below!
If you are an existing customer, please log in to your Plan to Eat account before clicking the button to continue and not start a new account.
If you have friends or family interested in learning more about Plan to Eat, please share this page with them! This is the perfect opportunity for anyone to learn how to plan!
This promotion is no longer active.
However, we do have a free 14 day trial available to you below.
Need help? Contact support.